Monday, March 09, 2009

Women!

A friend/colleague of mine, Janani, has these things to wonder about women. Yes, one woman wondering about other women:

1. Why do they keep saying cho chweet, cho cute?

2. Why are they so finicky about not repeating their clothes often?

3. Why are they such nags?

4. Why are they so inquisitive?

5. Why do they have a huge lexic budget?

6. Why do they pretend that they don't want to talk about sex?

Answers please.

14 comments:

Aparna said...

Which era is she from?? Ask her not to spend too much with grand ma's or a better way, ask her to stop seeing Tamil and Hindi Soaps.

There number of women she is 'worrying' about is way to less these days.. :)

hems said...

I agree with Aparna :)
... will try and answer them anyway:

1. Why do they keep saying cho chweet, cho cute?
> WHY NOT?

2. Why are they so finicky about not repeating their clothes often?
> ARE THEY/WE REALLY?

3. Why are they such nags?
> I BELIEVE THERE ARE NAGS - BOTH AMONG MEN & WOMEN... WHY DO THEY NAG? THEY HAVE A PROBLEM PERHAPS ...

4. Why are they so inquisitive?
> WHY INDEED? BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS...
(THANK GOD FOR THAT ;)

5. Why do they have a huge lexic budget?
> SORRY, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS ...

6. Why do they pretend that they don't want to talk about sex?
> KEY WORD HERE IS "PRETEND" ... GUESS IT JUST KEEPS "THE OTHERS" COMFORTABLE...

PEACE
H

Anonymous said...

1. Why do they keep saying cho chweet, cho cute?

well thats the best description some women who are not very verbose find. We are expressive.I use "adorable" instead.

2. Why are they so finicky about not repeating their clothes often?
Its just a feel good factor. There is nothing wrong in wanting to look good.

3.Why are they such nags?
Imperfection is unacceptable to Women i guess.

4.Why are they so inquisitive?
Knowledge is power i guess.

5 A huge lexic budget??
well our mind is at work 24 X7 . i guess u need to look at things in a positive manner.

6. Why do they pretend that they don't want to talk about sex?

well u are in bishy's blog maam. And most of his readers are women and they do discuss sex. You are greatly mistaken.

nayana said...

well, I have to agree with Aparna, those days are gone.
Why do they keep saying cho chweet, cho cute?
I must say its annoying when women do that and I gather some of it is from movies where the heroines do this with a fake accent trying to act innocent.
But some women do it with their kids which is cute or should I say cho cute...

2. Why are they so finicky about not repeating their clothes often?
I wouldnt call it finicky,but women live vicariously through their clothes and accessories and the more the merrier

3. Why are they such nags
mmmmm well nag needs to be defined here, because I see many men nag and whine too. yes it is annoying,
but sometimes women have to repeat themselves with men since t hey have selective deafness or amnesia and that may appear as nagging:))

4. why are they so inquisitive?
because well... some one has to.. because thats the birth right of a women and ofcourse we need answers for everything, we thrive on it

5.Why do they have a huge lexic budget?

lexic meaning lexical, not sure what context its used,
well I thought the best run households are the ones run by women, and just maybe women are hyperlexic....:))

6. Why do they pretend that they don't want to talk about sex?
this question is funny. well even with women pretending to not talk, men are allover you and have that 24/7 on their mind and just imagine if women start talking about it too. and sometimes things have to be less talked and more action and spontaneous, I guess...

Anonymous said...

1. Why do they keep saying cho chweet, cho cute?
Ans:: I dont really pay any attention to what my wife says about me in her sleep.

2. Why are they so finicky about not repeating their clothes often?
Ans:: My wife will repeat her cloths but not her boyfriends.Principled woman she is.

3. Why are they such nags?
Ans::
Honey! Can you tell me what is the meaning of Nagging?
Wife:: You know today is mom's B.day and I'm wishing her over phone.You derive so much of pleasure calling her a nagging woman is it?
Me::Sorry! I hate silly arguments early morning.
Wife:: Mom he's calling you a silling nagging woman.
Me::Dont put words into my mouth you....
Wife:: How dare you call my mom silly,nagging bitch

4. Why are they so inquisitive?
Ans:: My wife is a professor in a medical college. One inqusitive student on the 1st day asked her.
"Ma'am what does your husband do when you have orgasm".
Wife:: He is usually at home baby sitting..

5. Why do they have a huge lexic budget?
Ans:: Women dont pitch in what they want until they know what you cannot afford.

6. Why do they pretend that they don't want to talk about sex?
Ans::I disagree. The other day my wife spoke to me of how stimulating sex with her boy friend was.

Anonymous said...

Here he goes again........ I am sure anon 2 here is the same as anon 1 Comment on "Men". Whoever you are, YOU are the limit!

Anonymous said...

Anon 3

I dont know if you are really beautiful. You sure are intelligent...))
(Assuming you r a woman)

janani sampath said...

well we are not talking about a partcular set of women... we are talking about women in general. and they r too coy when the topic is raised.

janani said...

to answer the first reaction... iam very much from your era and these questions were not an attempt to grab five minutes of limelight on BG's blog like most of you seem to assume. the lexic budget question was well thought over and there is a study that says women have a high lexic budget, and the researchers themselves don't know the reason... just trying to find answers.
thnks
janani

Anonymous said...

Damn !!! those researchers must have been men i am sure...

Anonymous said...

janaani, ur cho chweet.. atleast ur name is!!:-)
women are all of those coz the bloody world fails to understand em.. (hence the repeating, nagging, inqui, budget..)
last ques is weird! whats to talk!

Hey janaani, do come back..
as it is this blog space has been leased out.. (wonder for how long!!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Cho chweet of you. You guessed right! Beautiful or not I can't say have a LONG list of men on my phone book though. I bet you have a HOLE lot of women among your contacts!! haaaa haaa haa

Anonymous said...

The Anon above this::

The HOLE THING is hilarious.
I mean your HOLE stuff and my THING.))
Thanks for the response.

Anubhuti said...

I don't agree to any, I don't do any of these.