Friday, May 12, 2006

Sex

And I thought those good days had ended with marriage. But marriage, I am realising, endows you with certain respectability and trustworthiness which give you access to more and more women -- wife's friends, wife's colleagues, wife's relatives and so on. These are women who consider you by and large harmless and therefore don't mind letting their guard down in your presence.

So there I was, sitting with my new wife and two of her friends -- both married for a few years and both to busy IT guys. The subject of sex came up, though I don't remember how.

"Sex!" one of the friends exclaimed, "Sex is now like (Durga) Puja, it comes only once a year."

"Exactly," the other friend giggled.

I was listening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The subject of sex came up, though I don't remember how.

Married n dont know how the subject of sex cameup...surprising..find it soon.

Anonymous said...

seriously you want me to believe this is your life? DUDE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh please...waiting for some real nice post...

ShaK said...

Haha! That was a good one. Caught me off gaurd as well. ;-)