Sunday, November 27, 2005

Problems

Last evening, bought yet another of the Paris Review anthologies, People With Problems. The problems of the protagonists in the stories are not problems that make you say, "Look, I think I have a problem." They are every day problems which keep occuring in my life, your life. We are all people with problems. The introduction to the anthology begins like this -- "The big problem, the one that keeps popping up in every story, is: missing women, or missing missing women, and in Charlie Smith's 'Crystal River,' even missing missing missing women." Moral of the story: women are at the centre of all problems. Come on, I am just kidding. But what if I am not?

4 comments:

Usha said...

ahem...If you are n't be warned that you just got yourself into the centre of a whole lot of problems with your women!!!

Akruti said...

Sure you are kidding? You better be:)

Anonymous said...

how are men born? women!!

About Health Blog said...

They are every day problems which
keep occuring in my life, your life.